MRI - MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Here at Grossman Imaging Centers we have 4 MRI scanners to meet all of your conventional and advanced MR imaging needs. With our state-of-the-art MR technology systems we are able to provide your physician with important information that will assist in diagnosis and treatment planning. With 4 MRI scanners we can accommodate same day appointments for your convenience.
Having the first Open MRI in our County has allowed us to provide imaging services in a pleasant comfortable setting to claustrophobic patients.
Advanced Imaging Available:
- Cardiac MRI
- Bilateral Breast MRI with computer assisted diagnosis (CAD)
- MR-guided breast Biopsy
- Open MRI
- Head and Neck
- Mulculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Neurologic,Spectroscopy of the brain
- MRCP (magnetic cholangiopancreatography) enables rapid evaluation of the biliary tract, pancreatic duct and gallbladder without the use of contrast, instrumentation or radiation.
- Breast spectroscopy
- Non-contrast imaging
- GE Signa 3.0 Tesla MRI – Most advanced MR technology available
- GE Signa Ovation Open MRI
- Siemens Magnetom 1.5 Tesla MRI
- GE 8 Channel MRI